The TABCO-R Committee was established in December of 2014 in order to maintain connections between retired members and the Teachers Association of Baltimore County, and to provide retirees with a core organizing body for the purposes of:
- Updating and informing retirees about their benefits and other issues that affect them;
- Affording retirees with opportunities to network with each other and TABCO active membership;
- Encouraging participation in supporting legislation and candidates favorable to public education and its current and retired members;
- Serving as a conduit for volunteerism that benefits students, educators, and the association;
- Acting as a channel for responding to retirees concerns.
TABCO-RETIRED IS THE ONLY RETIREE GROUP AFFILIATED WITH TABCO.
Membership fees are $67 annually, which confers membership in TABCO-R, MSEA-R, and NEA-R. Membership applications may be obtained at the TABCO office ( firstname.lastname@example.org , or on the MSEA website http://www.marylandeducators.org/retirees .
Please feel free to direct any questions to the TABCO-RETIRED Committee at email@example.com.