January 30, 2021
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
MAC – Minority Affairs Committee
Virtual event for Educators, Students, Administrators, and Educational Leaders.
The TABCO Minority Affairs Committee is hosting a virtual event for Educators, Students, Administrators, and Educational Leaders.
- High School Student Panel
- Starting Black Student Union or Diversity Groups
- Implementation of Year of Purpose
- Art Expression
- Racial Justice Instruction
Week of Action
- End Zero Tolerance
- Mandate Black History and Ethnic Studies
- Hire More Black Teachers
- Fund Counselors Not Cops
Registration is required to attend this event and is open through January 28, 2021.
During registration you will be asked to choose one of these options:
- Option #1 Meaningful Conversations About Race in the Elementary Classroom
- Option #2 Empowering Student Voice on the Secondary Level
- Option #3 Introducing Black Lives Matter at Schools Year of Purpose
In order to register for this event, you must provide the following information:
- Your name
- Your school, office, or group name
- Your email address
- Your phone number
You cannot edit your response so please make sure all of your information is correct before clicking submit.
Register here: https://blacklivesmatteratschool-jan2021.eventbrite.com
Please direct questions to Stacie Strickland at [email protected].
If you find that you cannot attend this event and need to cancel your reservation, please email Stacie Strickland at sstrickl[email protected] so that your space may be given to someone else.
The link to attend this virtual workshop will be emailed to you in the reminder email the day before the event.